Existing Independent Living by State

Home Forums Exploring Housing Options Existing Independent Living by State

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KarenB
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and am hoping someone will be able to assist me.  Is there any place that contains a list of housing options for adults with autism by state?  I am in NJ and am finding it almost impossible to identify existing options – for any type of housing.  I am primarily interested in independent options.

Thank you.

Karen

Christina Wandry
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

I am happy to help you. Have you had a chance to look through the Housing Directory? You can filter by state and then scroll down to “Support Levels” and check the box for ‘semi-independent/drop-in support.’ This will give you the housing options in that area. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

Joannegava
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Christina.</p>
    I have gone on and clicked those options (but for PA instead), and I wasn’t able to have the site work. It only made me more frustrated. 🙁

Christina Wandry
    Keymaster

I’m sorry it isn’t working for you. We just found that there is a bug on the Housing Directory when using a phone or tablet that we are working on fixing. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you further.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.