I want to develop a business plan. Where do I start?

Home Forums Creating Housing Options I want to develop a business plan. Where do I start?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randyjack 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Shannon Doty
    Keymaster

Please share any insights and wisdom you’ve gained in creating a solid business plan.

Desiree Kameka
    Keymaster

A business plan is an important tool in creating local solutions. The following sources should be explored when seeking guidance on developing a business plan as they are also great sources of knowledge, local connections, and potential fundraising partners.
    -Local Rotary or small-business clubs
    -the Business School of your local college or university
    -your Alma Matar my have a Alumni network that could provide assistance
    -SCORE has offices around the country that have been helpful
    -The Cohousing Association of North America has consultants available for hire who may help if this a model you are exploring
    -I am also available for consulting and can review drafts of a business plan. To schedule an appointment, please contact [email protected]

Don’t forget to check out the AHN Creating Housing page for more tips on how to use the AHN on your journey to creating more houisng options!

randyjack
    Participant

Here are the tips at http://eatmywords.com/tips/is-your-name-lame/, they have good and quality resources for business management including business naming and branding which is also good for startups like yours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.