Best investment in tools for project starters?

Home Forums Creating Housing Options Best investment in tools for project starters?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  peterpaker 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Desiree Kameka
    Keymaster

If a photo is worth 1,000 words, what does that say about a video? Money is sometimes scarce when trying to get a project off the ground, but a well produced video that shares the voices of those who struggle and their proposed solution is a fantastic tool that instantly tells your story. In the age of digital networking, video gets better traction than any other media source…

Do others agree? Where have you thought, ‘That was totally worth the money!’ when just getting started?

Facebook Profile photo
    Jen Hagen
    Participant

I have found great success in video sharing.  In fact, it was the starter idea for our website: to share our lives in a 5-min or less video per week…I was a vlogger before blogging or vlogging was a thing.  lol.  My Guru V Minute with Zen Jen was engaging a diverse audience and still draws the same, however, I have yet to find funding sources this way.  any ideas?  here is our website, which I started in 2010:  guruvpeople.weebly.com

I have a vision and a very detailed plan for adventure multiplexes and I would love to see many of them around the country and world.  See DragonFLY Landing on the above site under the drop-down menus.

thanks

jen

peterpaker
    Participant

I agree with you @desiree. That was totally worth the money

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.