Welcome to the Autism Housing Network!
A Work in Progress
The Autism Housing Network exists as a platform for creating and sharing great housing options and resources for autistic adults and others with intellectual / developmental disabilities (I/DD). This is a beta site, which means we’re still ironing out kinks and testing. If you run into any trouble or have suggestions, let us know…
We are currently working on:
- Making the Housing Directory easier to search by categorizing and tagging listings.
- Improving usability of the Forum and adding helpful content.
- Adding Resources and Housing listings on a daily basis.
- Soon we will have a video that describes the features of the site.
Any feedback helps us take the Autism Housing Network from beta to better!
From the Blog
- Desi’s Desk: Vacation with a Cause | Erik’s Ranch & Retreats
- Are You Developing Innovative Programs for Individuals with I/DD? This Event is for You!
- ACTION ALERT: Make Sure Your State Isn’t Restricting Housing Options
- When Mom’s Plans Aren’t Enough: Pam Finds “Home” in a Caring Community
- What is Missing from the Robust Research in Autism? The Future of Adults on the Spectrum!